- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
See our FAQ for additional ordering terms and policies...
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
RETURNS: Return Authorization Number required for all returns. You can request this online by going to your Account, or you may call or e-mail us for a RA# before shipping. All returns must be properly packaged, and have a valid RA# prominently written on outside of the box. No returns on any product after 30 days! 25% Re-Stocking Fee charged (on value of items before discounts) when:
- Returns of merchandise, the retail listed price value of which is over $75.00
- Returns of any cut cord or chain (that is, a length that is not a full spool)
- Returns of any merchandise, when the original order was placed by phone, email or fax, rather than on-line.
[Virtually all order errors occur on orders placed by phone, email or fax, thus this policy]
- Any Unauthorized Return Customers are responsible for return shipping charges. Your satisfaction is guaranteed. You have 30 days to make up your mind. If you are not delighted with your purchase, simply return it:
- in "like-new" condition, in its original packaging, with your receipt, within 30 days
Where the retail listed price value of the merchandise is less than $75.00, the full merchandise expense will be refunded. Returns of merchandise, the retail listed price value of which is over $75.00, will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Shipping and related charges are not refundable. Refunds are made as a credit to your credit card. Returns must be authorized and returned freight prepaid. Unauthorized returns will automatically be charged a 25% restocking fee.
SPECIAL ORDERS AND RETURNS: We do not accept returns on Special Orders.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
HOW WE OPERATE: When an order is received, we try to fill it completely with items in stock. If everything is in stock, the order will ship the next business day. If items are not in stock, we try to get the items from the distributor. This results in a shipping delay of 3-5 business days, before the order is shipped. You can always tell us, by typing in ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS during the Checkout Process, that a partial shipment is OK, such as "ship what we have, cancel the rest" or "ship what we have, and ship the remainder when it comes from the distributor."
Examples of some of the Additional Instructions people email us:
- I need all the items or none
- I need the items by such and such a date
- Please ship through the US Post Office
- I need to know if a particular item is available
- Let me know if the order will not ship right away
- Please ship what you have in stock, and backorder the rest
- Please ship what you have in stock, and cancel the rest
SHIPPING/HANDLING: Because the package-delivery environment has gotten more and more bizarre, and difficult to keep up with, we have been moving to fixed rate shipping costs. These fixed rates are based on average shipping costs and package sizes within a range of order dollar amounts. They will be close to, but not exactly as, the actual shipping costs for your particular package. As you begin the checkout process, the screen will show you an estimated shipping amount, which in almost every case, will be your shipping/handling charge.
Virtually all domestic and international packages are shipped through the US Postal Service.
Customers may request shipment by other carriers.
If you would like an item shipped to an address different than your billing address, please indicate this when you place your order.
Our standard shipping, for orders less than $20.00, ship US first class, and for over $20.00, ship US priority mail.