WIRE WEAVE CURVY BRACELET WITH BEADS
Registration fee includes both class fee and kit.
Wire weaving is a set of techniques, similar to basket weaving, where you wrap thin weave wires around thicker BASE WIREs to create patterns and textures. You can then use these wire-woven strips to make all kinds of things, such as the framework to turn a cabochon or bead into a pendant, earring dangles, bracelets, bails, and the like.
In this class, we learn about
- materials needed
- preparing the wire before weaving
- creating two wire woven bands, each with 5 BASE WIREs, and connecting them in a reverse curvy pattern
- incorporating beads into the weave
- doing a 3+3 zig zag weave
- creating a clasp assembly
3+3 soumak zig zag weave